Hi Freesurfers,

I was wondering if there was a way to save any configurations you make to
functional overlays (sig.mgh / sig.nii) in Tksurfer so you don't need to
change them again. When I go to View --> Configure --> Overlay, it seems
that the default is "Linear Opaque" with Min = 2.0 and Max = 5.0. For our
purposes, I normally switch to "Piecewise" with Min = 1.3, Mid = 2.3, and
Max = 3.3. It's an easy change to make normally, but I am having trouble
default settings with no way (as far as I know) to configure the overlay
to display my preferences.

Is there anyway I can permanently save these changes to a specific overlay
so that it would load automatically that way, which will allow me to
import it into other programs? I tried File --> Save Overlay As... after
applying the changes, but it only saved the default config.

Thanks,

Adam Nitenson, B.S.
Brain Genomics Lab
Massachusetts General Hospital