Von: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu im Auftrag von Ruopeng Wang
Gesendet: Di 25.01.2011 15:20
An: t...@ms36.hinet.net
Cc: freesurfer
Betreff: Re: [Freesurfer] color scale bar in freeview

Hi,

I can send you our latest development build if you want to give it a try.
Please let me know what system you are running freesurfer on.

Best,
Ruopeng

On 1/25/11 9:05 AM, Ruopeng Wang wrote:

        Hi,

        The current freeview release does not have that option. However, we've
added the option in our development code. It should be available soon.

        Ruopeng