Try to load the label on RhFFA_sphere.nii.gz in tkmedit to make sure
they line up. And what space is your binary mask in? It needs to be in
anatomical space to use with a label. It's a little crazy, but you can
map it to anatomical space if you need to.

--
Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center

FileDrop: www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/facility/filedrop/index.html