Hi Nick,

Thanks a lot for the reply. However the link for the

freesurfer-Darwin-tiger-i686-stable-pub-v4.5.0-full.dmg
<http://www.freesurfer.net/pub/dist/freesurfer/4.5.0/freesurfer-Darwin-tiger-i686-stable-pub-v4.5.0-full.dmg>

download doesn't work for me. I've tried several times since
yesterday. Also, are cortical surface results comparable between
versions 5.0.0 and 4.5.0? I imagine not.

All the best,

Seán