Hi Nick,

I have Mac OS X 10.6.7.
Now I found the tmp folder, and can explain in more details what happens:
As I save the Project File, the qdec_project_archive/qdec.table.dat is
created, but it exists in /tmp only for several seconds and then
disappears.
Have you heard about something like this before? Do you know what the
problem can be?

Thank you,
Tanja.