Accurate prediction of V1 location from cortical folds in a surface
coordinate system, Hinds, O.P., N. Rajendran, J.R. Polimeni, J.C.
Augustinack, G. Wiggins, L.L. Wald, H.D. Rosas, A. Potthast, E.L.
Schwartz and B. Fischl (2008). NeuroImage 39:1585-1599.

https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/ftp/articles/hinds2008accurate.pdf

On