Hi Doug,
I'm a little confused as to how to assign functional data to the fsaverage
space.
1) Do you mean just change each subject's subjectname file to fsaverage and
then do the same thing as before for each person?

2) Also, when I specify the analysis do I change -rtopy.self.lh to
rtopy.fsaverage.lh, i.e. will isconcat later be sensitive to analysis name?

e.g. mkanalysis-sess -a rtopy.self.lh -surface self lh -TR 2 -retinotopy 48
-paradigm rtopy.par -nskip 4 -fwhm 0 -fsd bold -force

then the same for selxavg3-sess and fieldsign-sess

and then isxconcat-sess would be:
isxconcat-sess -sf sessid -analysis rtopy.fsaverage.lh -o group_lh

Thanks.
Michelle