Hi Alex - It looks like your bvecs/bvals files were saved from a windows
program? The end-of-line characters are not recognized by linux (try
running the more command on them, for example, to see the problem).

Re: your other question, I don't know what files your other processing has
created. You can look at the tracula tutorial and see what files each step
of trac-all outputs and try to copy them over from your other analysis
with the names that trac-all expects, but that may be more trouble than
rerunning everything from scratch.

Hope this helps,
a.y