Hi Tim

that's a new error - congratulations! If you upload the dataset I'll take a look, but I suspect if you add some control points it will work fine.

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012, Holden, Timothy wrote:

Hi FS experts,

I?m encountering an error in the Skull Strip routine with one brain that the
FreeSurferWiki site and FS list don?t seem to address.  The error message is
?mri_watershed Error: indices out of bounds?  and results in an exit with
errors (I?ve attached the recon-all.log).  If I run ?recon-all -skullstrip
-wsthresh 35 -clean-bm -no-wsgcaatlas ? or ?recon-all -skullstrip -clean-bm
-no-wsgcaatlas ?gcut? on this brian the skull strip routine does finish but
very little of the skull is removed and large chunks of the brain are
removed in the brainmask file.  I?ve checked the Talairach transform and it
looks good but I did notice that the WM in the T1.mgz is not in the 110
range but more like 90.  Do you think the problem is in the  mri_normalize
output and could be correct with control points?  Your advice is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim Holden

{Confidentiality Notice} The materials in this email are private and may
contain Protected Healthcare Information.  If you are not the intended
recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying,
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of
this
information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in
error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return email.

Office Ph# (314) 362-7596
Program Office Ph# (314) 362-7245
Fax# (314) 362-7346

Timothy A. Holden, B.S.E.