Dear all,

We have performed a cluster analysis in Qdec and found a significant
vertex-cluster after correction for multiple testing using the Monte
Carlo simulation. Now, we would like to extract the (unique) identifiers
of all vertices that form the significant cluster. We then would like to
look up the spatial information (x, y, z) of these vertices. Our final
aim is to map the vertices to an atlas which is different from that of
Desikan.

Is this a way suitable to achieve our aim?

Many thanks for your help in advance!

Best regards,

Florian

--