Hi again

Yes, test.nii is the functional data registered to the anatomy.
The following files have now been uploaded to your filedrop and can be
downloaded by the email account "gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu"

1. vol0001.nii.gz : functional input
2. orig.mgz : anatomical target
3. register-test.dat : Output Freesurfer registration file
4. test.nii : Output functional data registered to anatomy

Thank you for helping us,

Erlend

And the functional is test.nii.gz? If so, can you upload

vol0001.nii.gz, register-test.dat, test.nii.gz, and orig.mgz to our file drop?
doug