Dear FS experts,

How can I flip hemispheres? I read the mail list and Doug said that (2010):

The problem with this is that you will get different results when you
use the left hemi and the right-flipped-to-left hemi as compared to the
right hemi and the left-flipped-to-right hemi. You'll actually get
different areas that appear to be significant. This is because the
right-flipped-to-left is registered to the left template target and it
does not register as well as the left registered to the left template
target (and the same in the other direction). I'm sure it means
something, but I don't know how to interpret it.

doug

I'm specially interesting because we're studying MTS. The status of this
procedure remains the same or it is possible to do it ?

Thank you,
Tadeu