Dear Fresurfer experts and Koen Van Leemput

I have made the hippocampal subfield segmentation of a group a subject in which is supposed to take the hippocampus from the aseg segmentation and calculate the new subfields segmentations inside this hippocampus of each hemisphere, am I right?
If so, The volumes between the aseg and the summed subfields are supposed to be nearly the same,
I have checked the volume outputs from both the aseg and the subfield segmentations, but even when some of them seem to change subtely, some others seem to be quite different, more than I did expect.

Here are some examples:
summ-segmentaseg  --> Volume in 1mm^3
2696.63932660 --> this difference is the lowest I'd get ~37
2116.854        2592 --> aseg volume greater than summed volumes from subfields ~475
4002.35354764 --> aseg volume greater than summed volumes from subfields ~762
2110.32351914 --> summed volumes from subfields greater than the aseg vol ~196

I'm just wondering if this is normal, or if it could be some kind of trouble when making the subfield segmentations of my subjects?
can any one exaplain to me why the differences can be so random between my subjects?

Many thanks in advanced,
Gabriel.