Hi Doug and Freesurfer team,

I am trying to coregister some PET maps with their relative high resolution
MEMPRAGE files.
I was thinking that bbregister might be my best option but the results are
still not satisfactory, likely due to the intrinsic features of my radioligand
(the resulting maps are quite 'noisy' in terms of anatomical details). Do you
have any suggestions on how to improve the results of bbregister (e.g., flags
to use, or preprocessing steps prior to running bbregister)?

        -       the PET map for one subject is here:
/autofs/space/katahdin_005/users/marco/PBR28/data/PBR_CLBP001/PET/PBR_CLBP001_average8-28_BET_hdrOK.nii
        -       my SUBJECTS_DIR is here
/autofs/space/katahdin_005/users/marco/PBR28/data/
        -       The command I ran is: bbregister --init-fsl --mov
PBR_CLBP001_average8-28_BET_hdrOK.nii --t2 --s PBR_CLBP001 --reg
PET2brain.BB.reg --o PET2brain.BB.nii

Thanks!

Marco
______________________________