Dear all,

i am new Freesurfer user (Freesurfer 5.0 installed). I want to calculate the
volume of a VOI that is not calculated from recon all.
I ll decribe you the steps that were followed. Using tkmedit and tkmedit tools
i created ROIs in many slices. Every ROI i saved it as label,
then i merge all the labels using the mri_mergelabels. I am trying create a
volume from this "final" label using mri_label2vol, using as label the new
"final" label,
as template volume the origin volume (orig.mgz) but i don't have the
register.dat file. How i can create it?
The above way is the appropriate way to calculate a VOI?

Thank you in advance!