Hi Akvile - Sorry for the late response, I was out of town for a bit.

At first glance it looks like all the tracts are stuck where they're initialized. This might happen occasionally for a tract if initializing it is tricky (i.e., if the subject is not well aligned to the atlas, if the brain mask has a hole, etc), which is why the reinit option exists. But I've never seen it happen to all tracts, so something's fishy here.

If you upload all the tracula-related directories for this subject (dmri, dlabel, dpath, scripts), I'll take a look.

http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FtpFileExchange

a.y