Hola Fernando - Please send questions about tracula to the freesurfer list and not me personally, so that all users may benefit.

This issue will be resolved in the next version. For now, if you're on a unix system that doesn't have the jot command, you'll just have to specify the runlist in your configuration file, even if you want to process all subjects on your list. So if you have 5 subjects for example:
        set runlist = (1 2 3 4 5)

Hope this helps,
a.y