Hi Fernando - Thank you for your kind words. You can indeed try the reinit option as Christofer suggested when one of the pathways looks like a single curve and not like a volume.

However, because some of your other pathways in the screenshots look a bit funky too, I would also check that there was nothing wrong with the gradient directions. An easy way to check that is by looking at the eigenvectors from the tensor fit (dmri/dtifit_V1.nii.gz). Although tracula itself doesn't use tensors, if there's something wrong with the gradient directions, it'll show up in the tensor fit.

If you're not sure how to check, you can upload all tracula-related directories of your subject here and I'll take a look:
        http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FtpFileExchange

Hope this helps,
a.y