Hi Gabriel,

It may be the case that because of the surface topology, the lGI fails on one
vertex. Most of the time, just recomputing the surface creation solves the
problem. Can you try to run recon-all -autorecon2-wm -autorecon3 -randomness
-hemi lh -s c_36 and then rerun the lgi computation on this hemisphere?

It should solve the problem. Let me know,

Marie