Hi Andi - The most common problem that would cause all or almost all pathways to fail is an incorrect gradient table. You can do a sanity check on that by looking at the primary eigenvectors from your tensor fit (dmri/dtifit_V1.nii.gz). See also my answer to Fernando earlier today.

Hope this helps,
a.y