In the first command, you need to tell recon-all to do something. Eg, if
you add -all, it tells it to analyze everything (keeping any manual
edits you might have made). You can also try "-make all" and it will
attempt to update the results (so it will not re-run any steps if it
thinks that re-running it would not make a difference).
doug

Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center
gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu