Dear all,

I'm new to freesurfer and I'm trying to move a set of parcels from mni
space to the native space of a subject. The parcels were created in SPM but
I was going to try to register them to the subject using cvs. I registered
my subject to an mni template with cvs. I converted the .img parcel file to
.nii.gz, and changed the voxel size and orientation to match the mni
template I used for the cvs registration of my subject. I then run this:

mri_vol2vol --inv-morph --noDefM3zPath --interp nearest --no-save-reg --mov
' subj_anat_vol ' --targ ' cvs_input ' --o ' in_anat_output ' --m3z '
morph_fullpath ' >> ' log_fullpath

where cvs_input is my parcel. When I run it, the parcels don't register
well and come out distorted/in the wrong spot/etc.

The parcel volume size is very different from the 256x256x256 template, but
I don't know how to handle this problem.

Any help you can give is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Terri