Dear list,
I am quite new in the use of freesurfer and I have two doubts.

1. I am studying the visual areas of the brain, but I do not know how to
perform a vertex analysis within a ROI. I already know how to obtain
thickness data on a ROI (either drawn by hand or labeled), but I would
like to restrict the area of a vertex-analysis to my ROI (visual brain
areas)

2. When performing a vertex-analysis, is it correct to include TIV (total
intracranial volume) as a nuisance variable?

Thank you for any help

Angela

Angela Favaro, MD, PhD
Psychiatric Clinic