Hi,

I am currently in the process of reconstructing my brains after performing
edits. I am submitting them to a system named condor, which allows them to
be processed in parallel, reducing time. However, I am unsure of how to
best use the script that takes into account all the changes made. Is it
possible to submit the same script for all (even though different changes
have been made to each brain), as long as the command specifying the change
occurs earlier in the process than for example the changes made to a
certain brain (hope that makes sense). Is this correct? However, I have
also heard from someone tha tif you make white matter edits you should only
run the reconstruction process at the steps AFTER the white matter mask is
created; is this correct? As this is contradictory to what I thought; I
thought that you start with your edits that are "earlist in the process";
ie do that step again and then it takes into account subsequent edits?

Thanks for your help, sorry for the confusing question.

Cathy