From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
[mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of José Ángel Pineda
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 9:07 AM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: [Freesurfer] (no subject)

Thanks Doug,

I already downloaded the new script for mri_label2vol, but it seems it is just
compiled for linux, as I cannot execute it in my Mac. If it is so, could you
please upload another compiled for mac, or source.
Thanks

Jose

For the missing insula problem, try using a newer version of mri_label2vol
ftp://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/transfer/outgoing/flat/greve/mri_label2vol

The 2nd problem is not so easy to fix. You might be better off using
aparc+aseg.mgz as input to mri_label2vol instead of the surface annotation.
doug

--

José Angel Pineda Pardo

Center of Biomedical Technology (CTB)

Parque Científico y Tecnológico de la UPM

Campus de Montegancedo

28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid, ES