Jon,

If the error is where the perirhinal labels cannot be found in the
fsaverage that sits in your subjects dir, then that issue was fixed on a
more recent beta 5.2.  recon-all now checks if the perirhinal labels
exist in the fsaverage found in the subjects dir (which might not be the
case if running on prior data where the copy of fsaverage was made) and
if the labels do not exist it creates a new link.  What that this issue?
or a new one?

Nick