Oh, sorry, I thought you said you were using mri_glmfit-sim (which does
not have an FDR option). Are you using the FDR in QDEC? If so, it will
display the voxel-wise threshold that realizes the FDR threshold. You
can then run mri_glmfit-sim --cache threshold sign --cwpvalthresh .99
where threshold is the voxelwise threshold from FDR and sign is either
abs (absolute), pos, or neg. Setting cwpvalthresh=.99 tell it to report
all clusters

doug