Hello,

This worked perfectly 2 years ago :), but now I am having some trouble.

I run reg-feat2anat & aseg2feat with no problem.

I now need a correlation matrix of every ROI (created by freesurfer) against
every other ROI. For this I used @ROI_Corr_Mat
(http://afni.nimh.nih.gov/pub/dist/doc/program_help/@ROI_Corr_Mat.html). Again
- this worked fine in the past.

Now I get an error (working with AFNI to see if it can be fixed).

Question: Is there any alternative to getting this correlation matrix? i.e
every ROI against every other ROI?