Hi,

I wanted to re-post my questions from a couple of days ago below, but with
some more specific questions following a search through the archives.

I want to be able to extract the beta values from a cluster identified
using mc-z in a group by behavioral variable interaction so that I can 1)
plot the relationship of thickness to behavioral variable data by group in
that cluster, 2) conduct post hoc tests to examine the interaction, and 3)
calculate the Rsquare and partial correlations for each variable in the glm
(i.e. how much variation in thickness is explained by my behavioral
variable).

To extract the beta values from a cluster identified by mc-z would I treat
the cluster like a label and use mri_segstats to extract the beta weights
from the cluster? Would I need to make a label of all the clusters that I
want to do this for first?

Is there a way to calculate the basic statistics for the glm and extract in
table form? i.e. Fs and ps for peaks of each cluster? What about Rsquare,
or the correlation between thickness and my behavioral variable in the
clusters? or would I need to compute these outside of freesurfer using the
extracted betas?

Thank you!

Laura.