nope, you wouldn't benefit any further I don't think
On Thu, 28 Mar 2013, Joshua Lee wrote:

Hey thanks,

I haven't worried about multi threading typically since I just run more
brains simultaneously. On my computer, I have sufficient 64 gigs RAM (64
gigs) and 24 CPU/cores (not sure which)  to run 20 recon-all scripts
simultaneously at full speed. Would I still benefit from the multi threading?
I am a little confused about cores vs cpus

I created a copy of the recon-all script that stops at calabel step, and am
running that now.
-
Josh