Hi Valeria

what version are you running? It's hard to tell from a single slice, but
what is the white-matter appearing stuff that is outside the white matter
surface? I think that is what's messing stuff up. If you want to upload the
data subject one of us will take a look (that is, upload the entire subject
directory)