Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 23:33:07 -0400
From: gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] dPSD and ev duration

    Hi Ella, it has an internal clock that events have to be
    syncrhonized to. Try setting the dPSD to 0.5

    doug

    On 7/28/13 4:05 PM, Ella Hinton wrote:

          Hi

          Quick question - why must the duration of the EVs be an
          integer multiple of the dPSD, which is also tied to the TR? I
          have event duration of 3 seconds, but would like to reduce my
          TR from 3 down to 2.5, but I can't seem to input the correct
          numbers for optseq to help me.

        thanks in advance

        Ella