Hi Charles,

The new cortical/cerebellar/striatum parcellations are derived from the
resting-state fMRI data averaged across 1000 subjects in MNI152 space.

If your subjects have already been warped to MNI152 space, then you can
simply use those parcellations (which are in the $FREESURFER_HOME/average/
directory). Alternatively, you could warp the MNI152 parcellations to your
subjects' native structural MRI space.

I am not sure if Bruce has a better solution since he says "we are working
on something" in this email to you.

Regards,
Thomas