I would probably just try to do it by hand. Copy a file with the
identity matrix into the right folder, then run

tkregister2 --fstal --s subject

It will bring the human atlas up. I would then play with it a little bit
to get it to look ok. For surface-based applications, it will have no
effect on statistics, but it will affect the appearance of the pial and
white surfaces (if you display your results on those instead of on the
inflated). If you are not going to display on the white or the pial,
then you can just leave it as the identity

doug

--
Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center