Thanks Martin!. I have another quick question.

I am also interested in looking at developmental changes in the brain during
adolescence period in normal subjects and also comparing our controls to our
clinical cohort. Examples in the longitudinal processing stream tutorial have
only mentioned volume and thickness, so I was wondering if area is also
something we could include in our analyses. I successfully generated rate of
change, spc, pc1 etc .mgz files in the post processing stage using
'long_mris_slopes' using '--meas area', but I just wanted to make sure if rate
of change in surface area using freesurfer longitudinal stream and also the
corresponding significance maps using tksurfer is something we can report in
our manuscript. I haven't found any papers reporting changes in the
surface area using fs long stream so I was wondering if this measure is good to
go or if it is something that is still work in progress. Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Yoon

On Aug 30, 2013, at 4:14 PM, Martin Reuter