The problem is in the noE4female group. You only have 3 subjects and the
zAPOB and thickness are nearly equal and opposite in sign. The
correlation between these two regressors exceeds .96. This is probably
spurious, but it is killing the design matrix.
doug

--
Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center