Hi Jorge,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I will try out everything you have said. Yes,
you're right. I've finally got around to trying out your toolbox on my
voxel-based data (see
http://www.mail-archive.com/freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/msg31564.html ).

My data matrix Y is 357x2122945  (number of scans x number of voxels) and
the mask is 1x2122945. I may have misinterpreted how the mask should be
input though. In the help for lme_mass_fit_vw it says that the mask should
be 1-based. I thought this might have meant making a binary mask, with ones
in the voxels to be included, and zeros elsewhere. lme_mass_fit_vw didn't
like the format of the mask so I googled the error, and Google seemed to
suggest I should be inputting a logical-type file. So I ran logical_mask =
logical(Mask); before running lme_mass_fit_vw. There are 342934 non-zero
elements in the mask. This is the amount of points that  lme_mass_fit_vw
ran for.

Many thanks,

Seán