Dear Ruopeng,
Thanks for your help, Ruopeng.I learned the groupanalysis by manu
ofhttp://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/GroupAnalysis. I ran this
command on your tutorial data (buckner data). Would you please tell me where my
hardware setup is inappropriate?
Thanks.
All the best.
Rujing Zha

Hi Bruce and others,
Thanks Bruce. I had installed the centos6.5 x86_64 in my computer, and setup
the freesurfer-Linux-centos6_x86_64-stable-pub-v5.3.0.tar.gz, and I setup the
nvidia drivers completely. Then I tried to run this command:
freeview -f
$SUBJECTS_DIR/fsaverage/surf/lh.inflated:overlay=lh.gender_age.glmdir/lh-Avg-thickness-age-Cor/mc-z.negative.sig.cluster.mgh:overlay_threshold=2,5:annot=lh.gender_age.glmdir/lh-Avg-thickness-age-Cor/mc-z.negative.sig.ocn.annot
. It did present the underlay(lh.inflated),overlay and annot, but it suspended
when I click the button "configure overlay". Then freeview were suspended. The
CPU ran "100%",and memory ran "23%". There was nothing to do but terminated it
manually in the command console by "ctrl + c".
I want to know why I cannot configure overlay. Is it a poor graphic card or CPU
or memory? My graphic card is "NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT", and CPU is "Intel(R)
Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz 2.40GHz", and RAM is 2.00G.
Thanks Bruce and others.
All the best.
2014-01-03