Hi Doug,
for this analysis, I would like to stay in volume space; the data are
aligned to a primate volume template. I am trying to do a group analysis of
the functional data as a next step (see this previous email:
http://www.mail-archive.com/freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/msg33295.html).
If I just want to smooth my data in volume space, is there a better option
than spatialsmooth-sess in v5.1?
Caspar