Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 13:31:54 -0500
From: Douglas N Greve <gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Freeview Save and Go-to Point Issue
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu

I think this is a known issue. When you click on the inflated surface,
it uses the xyz for the vertex on the inflated surface. tksurfer uses
the orig or the white. I think it is possible to click on the inflated,
then go to the white (where the cursor should still be at the same
vertex?), the hit save point

On 1/27/14, 1:32 PM, "Denker, Alexander (NIH/NIMH) [F]"