Hi Natasha, please remember to post to the list! When you say a
different set of blobs, do you mean that none of the original blobs are
there? Or do some of the blobs just disappear? Note that the threshold
you use in the simulation is not related to the "Threshold Min". In this
case, the Threshold Min is the corrected threshold (clusterwise). The
threshold used in the simulation is the "cluster forming threshold"

doug

On 01/28/2014 02:51 PM, Natasha Haris wrote:
> [...]
>             min= and max=5.
>             Are you sure it is exactly the same? Look to see if there
>         are some
>             very
>             small blobs that disappear. Otherwise, it may be that the
>         blobs
>             you have
>             are all significant.
>             >
>             > Thank you for your help!
>             > Natasha
>             > _______________________________________________
>             > Freesurfer mailing list
>             > Freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
>         <mailto:Freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
>             <mailto:Freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
>         <mailto:Freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>>

>             >
>             >

>             --
>             Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
>             MGH-NMR Center
>         gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <mailto:gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
>         <mailto:gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
>         <mailto:gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>>
>             Phone Number: 617-724-2358 <tel:617-724-2358>
>         <tel:617-724-2358 <tel:617-724-2358>>
>             Fax: 617-726-7422 <tel:617-726-7422> <tel:617-726-7422
>         <tel:617-726-7422>>
>
>             Bugs: surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/BugReporting
>         <http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/BugReporting>
>             <http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/BugReporting>
>             FileDrop: https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/filedrop2
>         www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/facility/filedrop/index.html
>         <http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/facility/filedrop/index.html>
>             <http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/facility/filedrop/index.html>
>
>             Outgoing:
>         ftp://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/transfer/outgoing/flat/greve/

>             The information in this e-mail is intended only for the
>         person to
>             whom it is
>             addressed. If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in
>         error and
>             the e-mail
>             contains patient information, please contact the Partners
>             Compliance HelpLine at
>         http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to
>             you in error
>             but does not contain patient information, please contact the
>             sender and properly
>             dispose of the e-mail.
>

>     --
>     Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
>     MGH-NMR Center
>     gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <mailto:gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
>     Phone Number: 617-724-2358 <tel:617-724-2358>
>     Fax: 617-726-7422 <tel:617-726-7422>
>
>     Bugs: surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/BugReporting
>     <http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/BugReporting>
>     FileDrop: https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/filedrop2
>     www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/facility/filedrop/index.html
>     <http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/facility/filedrop/index.html>
>     Outgoing:
>     ftp://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/transfer/outgoing/flat/greve/

gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Phone Number: 617-724-2358
Fax: 617-726-7422