Can you post a screenshot?

Ruopeng

On 01/30/2014 12:58 PM, Markus Gschwind wrote:
Dear Experts,

I have installed Freesurfer 5.3 under ubuntu 12.04.

It is running fine except for Freeview which is causing heavy graphic trouble (thousands of colored squares in the black fields where the brains should be displayed.

Tksurfer is working fine.

Glxgears is showing the rotating blue, red and green gears.

There is no error in the terminal.

What could I do to track down the problem?

Thanks for help!
Markus