Hi Linn
I'm not sure I understand, but if you can paste them into the aseg.mgz as hypointensities I think things should work properly

On Mon, 3 Feb 2014, Linn Christin Bonaventure Norbom wrote:

Hi,

I would like to include unregistered hypo-intense lesions into white matter
(as now they are excluded from cortex, and not registered as anything)
without transforming the lesion from hypo-intense to normal (110). Is it
possible to include these areas in white matter and additionally keep the
statistic volume of these areas as hypo-intense-wm in the aseg.stats?

Thank you in advance,
Regards Linn Norbom