Dear FreeSurfer experts,

I have two binary factors (F1: F1L1 F1L2; F2: F2L1 F2L2), 1 covariate (COV),
and 1 nuisance factor (NUI). I want to make sense of some specification of the
regressors and contrasts.
Because they are not described in
http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/Fsgdf4G1V, I post my understanding
below. Can you let me know if it is correct?

This model using the DODS method will have 12 regressors:

Regressor1: 1's for F1L1 F2L1, 0 otherwise (i.e., offset for Group 1)
Regressor2: 1's for F1L1 F2L2, 0 otherwise (i.e, offset for Group 2)
Regressor3: 1's for F1L2 F2L1, 0 otherwise (i.e., offset for Group 3)
Regressor4: 1's for F1L2 F2L2, 0 otherwise (i.e., offset for Group 4)
Regressor5: COV for Group1 subjects, 0 otherwise (i.e., COV slope for Group 1)
Regressor6: COV for Group2 subjects, 0 otherwise (i.e., COV slope for Group 2)
Regressor7: COV for Group3 subjects, 0 otherwise (i.e., COV slope for Group 3)
Regressor8: COV for Group4 subjects, 0 otherwise (i.e., COV slope for Group 4)
Regressor9: NUI for Group1 subjects, 0 otherwise (i.e., NUI slope for Group 1)
Regressor10: NUI for Group2 subjects, 0 otherwise (i.e., NUI slope for Group 2)
Regressor11: NUI for Group3 subjects, 0 otherwise (i.e., NUI slope for Group 3)
Regressor12: NUI for Group4 subjects, 0 otherwise (i.e., NUI slope for Group 4)

Description1: Does the correlation between thickness and COV, accounting for F1
and F2, differ from 0? Nuisance factors: NUI
Contrast1: [0  0  0  0  0.25  0.25  0.25  0.25  0  0  0  0]

Best,
Daniel

--
Daniel (Yung-Jui) Yang, Ph.D.