Hi all

> When you loaded the lowb into freeview and it looked registered with the
> anatomical, did you load the lowb with the registration file? If not,
> then the registration may be wrong. Things may look almost right when
> you don't specify a registration file because you probably collected the
> dti and anatomical in the same session. If so, then check the
> registration with something like
>
> tkregister2 --mov lowb.nii.gz --reg anatorig2diff.bbr.dat --surfs

I did not load it with the registration file, but I just did and it does
not change the results on freeview. I also checked the registration on
tkregister and it seems very fine to me.

> also, what is the first value in anatorig2diff.bbr.dat.mincost?
Here are all the values:
0.180949 209.653007 285.934948 29.944402

Maybe one point that I don't understand is why we have to apply a
registration matrix if all the volumes (brainmask.mgz, lowb.nii.gz and the
lesion mask) are already registered? Because if I am applying the invert
of registration matrix anatorig2diff.bbr.dat to the lesion mask, then it
will be in the native diffusion space, not the recons space anymore, isn't
it?