发件人:"charujing123"<charujing...@163.com>
发送时间:2014-02-22 12:39
主题:[Freesurfer] Fw: Re: extracting mean thickness from specific cluster
收件人:"freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu"<freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
抄送:

Hi doug,
I tried to generate the mean thickness of the cluster in uncorrected p
value<0.005 for each subject by this command "mri_glmfit-sim --glmdir
lh.score.dir --cwp 1 --cache 2.3 neg". It generates some files named with
suffix
".pdf.dat,cluster.mgh,cluster.summary,masked.mgh,ocn.annot,ocn.mgh,voxel.mgh".
I cannot find a file that can tell me the mean thickness for each subject. Did
I miss something?
Thanks.
All the best.
Rujing Zha