Micheal,

Im sorry but I sent you conflicting information.

The Centos4 build does NOT have openmp built into it. Our Centos4 builds
use gcc version 3.4.6. It wasnt till gcc 4.2 that the gcc compiler
implement openmp (v2.5)

Our CentOS6 build uses gcc 4.4.7 and does have openmp built into it.
Sorry for the confusion.

-Zeke