Thxs for all the help.

On March 13, 2014 at 2:19:16 PM, Louis Nicholas Vinke
(vi...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:vi...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>) wrote:

Attached are examples of the bvals.dat and bvecs.dat files extracted from
siemens dicoms by dt_recon. This was for a 60 dir DTI scan w/ 10 b0s.

On Thu, 13 Mar 2014, Chris Watson wrote:

> dcm2nii should give you bvecs and bvals
> If you just want to transpose the file, I wrote a script to do it (attached).
>
> On 03/13/2014 04:50 PM, Gennan Chen wrote:
>
> Anastasia,
>
> The thing not clear from me is the format for those files. I did not see an
> example anywhere in t
> he wiki or in the distribution. And I am downing tutorial data now. Hope it
> is there. BTW, do yo
> u have an example? I know how to get those from private dicom tags.
>
> Gen

contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of