Ciao Stefano,
can you be a bit more specific about what you're exactly trying to to?
Am I correctly assuming that you are looking at differences between your
groups? Are you looking at average FA/MD/RD/AD over whole tracts, or at
values along them? Do you have any strong hypothesis on which tract will
give you differences? In any case, people often look at the tracts of
interest one by one (which a simple test, e.g., t-test) and then apply
Bonferroni correction.
Kind regards,
/Eugenio