Hello

I'm using Tracula to analyse our DWI-images. Freesurfer reconstructions of
the corresponding T1-images have been perfomed before.
Respectively, the version used are 1.53 and 5.3.
The Tracula process works fine and I have extracted the statistics for all
tracts.
About this statistics, I wanted to know what is the difference between FA
and FA_Avg ?

An other question about the values extracted is about the coordinates in
the file "byvoxel.txt". Are they correspind with the coordinates of the
voxel in the dtifit image were the values were extracted?

The last question, can we extracted the same by tract statistics from an
other image like a PET registered to the DWI with your code?

Thanks for your answer

--
Emilie Poirion

Master 1 Informatique Industrielle et  Imagerie Industrielle
Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris 6)